Saturday, August 2, 2008

Back to that darn Daytimer...

A few posts back, I blogged about how excited I was to buy a new daytimer....to keep all my very important appointments in.

Well, I lost it. It is in this house somewhere, but I don't know where I stuck it. Darn it. I so wanted it to be different this time.

However, I did purchase a pocket calender, and, and and....I put all the school dates and OT dates and speech dates in there already!! So, I did good, and I am doing good so far. It is my very big goal this year, to put everything in that book in regards to school, three girl scouts, preschool, work, Juli's therapies and everything else! I am soooooooo going to try really hard to be more organized this school year....

which, as I did my calender, realized school starts in two weeks.

Oh
my
Gosh.

We have had a REALLY great summer, and I am sad it is coming to an end.

But I am even more sad that I have to start the whole, getting kids up early, crap.
:)

1 comment:

Angela said...

I could have written this whole post myself!!! I thought only I could buy a new daytimer to be organized it and then misplace it!! LOL!!! I also hear ya about the summer coming to an end and school starting already....it's bittersweet, isn't it?? xoxoxo