Happy Thanksgiving to all those I love! I wanted to take a few minutes out of my tiring life to write down some things I am thankful for...
1) My mother. Without her, I'd be lonely, bored, sad, missing, and a whole lot more crazy. She gives me the few hours I need to get my sanity back sometimes by watching the kids. She graciously drives all the way to the city 1-2 times a week to babysit. She makes the best chicken n' dumplins ever. My kids are so lucky to have her as a gramma. Thank you mom. And this song...the million dollar song...is for you. :)
2) My Dad. He knows how much I love him and am thankful for all he has done and given for our family. Most importantly, himself. Thank you for being you, Dad.
3) My Aunt Mary. She has been so wonderful to me since I was born. And now, she is just as wonderful to my kids. I am so grateful for her coming over to watch all 900 kids every Monday. I KNOW that is a long day....and boy am I ever grateful for you. I am thankful for what she gives to us to help the kids get things for school, and pretty dresses for holidays, and ALL that!! Thank you Mary!!
4) My husband. I am thankful that he works so hard for us. I am thankful that he is a stable, sane and honest person. I am thankful that he loves me regardless of how fat and ugly I've become. I am thankful beyond measure for him.
5) My kids. Of course. They are all I ever wished for. Well, that and my million dollars.
6) My home. Trust me....I am so thankful to have my home.
7) My job. I love it there. They like me. And I am SO grateful in this day and time, to not have to worry about my employment.
8) I am thankful for my kids school, and the ability to send them there. It is by no other way than the grace of God that we are able to send them there.
9) I am thankful for Diet Pepsi. It makes my world so much more tolerable.
10) And last but not least, I am thankful for God, and the faith that I have that he is my driver in this crazy world. I am thankful that I am have had the hard times these past few years, so that I can see how wonderful and simple this world really is.