Sunday, May 17, 2009

Girl Scout Celebrations...

Last night was the end of the year "Girl Scout Banquet" at IHM. I was very, very fortunate to have my awesome brother and almost sister in law graciously babysit Audrey and Mason so I could go with just my big girls. :) ((Thank you guys!!!))

So it started with 4:30pm mass, which was nice. Lots of girls in their girl scout uniforms. Cute to see. Then over to the gym after mass. We had a nice dinner, a nice awards ceremony and then we also got some entertainment. The Bishop Dubourg Swing Dancers came by for a little show.
A great time was had by all. I am so glad to have this group of girls and parents in my life. Here are some pics. :)

JULIANNE:


ALLISON'S TROOP:

ALENA'S TROOP:

JULIANNE WANTED TO MAKE SURE I GOT THIS PICTURE...



ALENA and HER BFF...(that's slang for best friend forever, people, lol!)



THE ENTERTAINMENT:








No comments: