Sunday, February 5, 2012

The Beauties and The Beast...

A nice day at the park.  What could be better? The kids and mom, exploring the usually untraveled parts of the park.  We had a great time, even if it was chilly and windy and the ground was sometimes soggy.

It got me out of the house, and the kids got some fresh air.

It was such a nice time, that I decided to take a picture of us all.  So, I took a few.  And looked at them.

And as usual when I see myself in a photo, I became upset, mad, sad, disgusted, and the good ol' happy feeling left immediately.

I can't explain why, but I have a very deep disgust about myself.  I'm working on changing that, but it is what it is.....  I'm not looking for sympathy, or words to tell me how great I am.  I'm just getting it out there, that I can not see myself anything other than disgusting looking.

So, here is what could have been an awesome picture of me and four of my children.  Maybe in a year, I can redo it....and be grateful that I am alive and well....pretty or not.





No comments: