Sunday, June 1, 2008

It's All About Me!

Here it is. Another attempt to actually do a blog. I don't know why I bother really....because I can never keep up with anything. I'm always a day late and a dollar short. And besides, I'm not really sure I want anybody reading what I type anyway. It is all about me, after all. I'm not interesting, I don't think. Rather boring, uneducated, not well spoken, and possibly too opinionated without words.

At any rate. I will attempt to do this, one more time. It is the beginning of summer...and the kids are now out of school. Well, Julianne's school goes until Tuesday, but seeing as she puked twice today, I am not sure she will be going back to finish up her last day and a half.

Today was Sunday....June 1st. Today was our beloved school principals last day and a mass was said for her in her honor. She was the principal for TEN years at Immaculate Heart of Mary school. That is a long time that flew by like in seconds. She will be sorely missed.

However, as what seems like "usual"...I missed most of the mass because I had all the kids with me, and Julianne was sick. So, we spent the mass time outside waiting for it to be over.

Alena lost her second tooth today!! She also went to her Girl Scout swim party at the YMCA today. She had a really good time, and brought home extra pizza with her....which was a great dinner I didn't have to make. :+)

We also went to meet with the Camp Happy Day founder, who finished up our paperwork for Julianne to be able to attend summer camp....Right as we entered her office, Julianne threw up everywhere. Nice way to meet somebody, eh.

Well, as I type this, Julianne is sitting her after skinning her knee....screaming "Make it stop!!!" so....I must run, and "make it stop".

No comments: