Thursday, September 18, 2008

Could Not Ask For More...

Do you hear that song playing right now? Over there.....from my playlist? It is "I Could Not Ask For More"...by somebody, lol. Well, last night, while I was driving home from work, after my LONG 13 hour shift, that song came on.

And it hit me like a ton of bricks. This song...sums up what I have. My life. My children. My home. My family. My friends. Really, all I ever wished for when I was young enough to have aspirations and dreams, was to have a husband, a house, and children. And I have a husband. I have a house. And boy do I have kids. I don't have the biggest, cleanest, nicest, prettiest house...but I have a home. ...and really, I could not ask for more. I have it all.

Going through what our family has gone through the past two years....money issues, loss of a business, extreme stress, the birth of a baby in the most stressful of times... it has all been made clear. We NEED nothing more than we have. God has shouted at me to realize that things are things, and that he provides....at all times.

Just wanted to share an awesome moment in time I had last night, while listening to this song.

:)

1 comment:

stephanie h said...

This is so true and that is one of my most fave songs, EVER! :)