Thursday, October 16, 2008

I don't know.

I don't really know what to talk about here. I felt the need to post some sort of entry, to entertain the millions of followers to my blog. (yeah, sure)....

I have no idea what to post. I have no inspirational things to add. No cute new pictures of the kids. No "must tell" things.

So, let me ramble, and see what I come up with.

Allison and Alena got their hair cut. Both cute little bobs.

The kids all have some nasty diarrhea bug. Fun times.

My house is currently messy.

I'm feeling stressed and anxious about a lot of things.

I wish we could take a family trip to a pumpkin patch, but Jeff and I are never off at the same time.

I need to get Alena's Brownie sash. I mean, she has been a girl scout since Kindergarten. I think it is about time I own up to the uniform part of it.

I need to sew the patches on Allison Junior Girl Scout vest. I mean, she has been a girl scout since Kindergarten. I think it is about time I own up to the uniform part of it.

I went to my first PTA meeting, also known as "The Parent Association" the other night. It felt good to go. I think Jeff and I will take turns going. I think it is important that we be seen as interested parties to our school.

Now.....right this second...my 2 year old is fighting me to get on my lap, and to get to my soda so she can drink it.

I don't know. :)

No comments: