Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Pictures...

Well, another Halloween has come and gone. Allison is at the age where she went with her friend, and her friends mom, and did NOT want me to go with them. *sigh* Oh well. The other kids still "need" me. :) Allison was a "tattoo artist". Alena was a "dead cheerleader". I'm not sure what the deal was with the "dead" title, but it seemed to be the theme of costumes this year. Interesting. Mason would have been a knight/pirate/cop, but he was grounded...and did not get to trick or treat. Trust me, the punishment DID fit the crime... Julianne was JoJo The Clown. And Audrey was just a kid in a stroller. Yeah, I'm not the best "dress em' up" mother at Halloween time. But, you get what you get. Here are some pics... Again, you can click on them to make them bigger.






And can you find the cutest girl in THIS class????

No comments: