Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Snow Day!

It snowed today! Enough to get school called off...which takes a miracle to happen at IHM, but it happened. The way it is snowing still, I don't doubt there will be no school tomorrow either!

So, I finally dragged out my new camera...first time since Christmas Eve. I got some pics of the kiddos, and then played with some editing. Here are a couple of them.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I would like to type out about how we saw that Home Depot was laying off a lot of people, and that we are just praying that Jeff's job will be safe...but I don't really want to talk about it. I know that God will provide no matter what...he always has and continues to do so. It is just so frightening what is happening in our world today. I don't see a turn around anytime soon.

Let's see what ya got, Barack....what can you do for ME?

No comments: