Friday, March 27, 2009

Our Goings on!

It's been awhile since I've added anything here! Whew....sometimes it feels like I'm just going and going and going....

But, instead of cleaning right now, I'm doing this. :) I'll pay for it later.

So, here are some things we have done in the last few weeks.

The Walker Scottish Rite's trivia night was held not too long ago. Jeff and I went, along with my brothers Bryan and Billy, and Bryan's fiance Cammie. Allison and Alena were volunteer "table runners". It was an awesome night, which benefitted a great cause.... Here are a few pics. Oh, it was a "Sports theme" night.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And look at our great centerpiece for our table. :)
Photobucket

I think they raised a lot of money! God bless them for all they do for children with speech and language disorders!


Also, we were in the midst of basketball season. It is over now (sigh of relief). Alena LOVED playing. Mason HATED it. Allison enjoyed it as usual.

Pics of the kids NOT playing... which is hard ya know...just sitting there and eating junk food. ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

#54 is Allison...
Photobucket

We also went to the Magic House one Friday when they didn't have school. I took the five kids all by myself. I won't ever be doing that again. :)

Photobucket

Climbing the three story beanstalk:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sorry....this is all jam packed into this one entry...but I've been busy, and also my computer crashed and I had to get a new one...WHICH I LOVE.... but....

More pics:

Some radom Julianne pics that crack me up:

Coming down the steps I hear her tell Audrey, "We are the Cheetah girls!"... And well, this is what she looked like when I turned around:
Photobucket

Audrey was worse....but no pictures to prove it.

Also...at grandmas.....doing some balancing. This sequence needs no words....just guess. :)
CLICK PICTURE TO ENLARGE:


Photobucket

Photobucket

Ha!!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

yay yay yay! i'm SO happy that you're back. seriously i was thinking the other day about where my precious peppi had gone. you are much loved!