Sunday, July 21, 2013

Seeking out your Help...




Dear anybody who might read this lonely blog.

I am writing to ask you to help me with my cause.  I don't usually ask for money, and actually, I am not asking for money for myself, I am asking for a donation to a very important cause.  Something that is very close to my heart.

I am going to be doing the NEDA walk.  (National Eating Disorder Awareness).  This disease has owned me since I was 15, and I have watched it destroy and mutilate so many of my friends.  I am walking for myself, my friends, MY DAUGHTERS, your daughters and sons, family members and all those who suffer from this horrible self slaughtering disease.

I ask for your help in this endeavor.  Please visit my page, and if you can donate even $5, I would so so so appreciate it.

CLICK HERE