Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day....

Today is Sunday. Fathers Day. Or is it Father's Day?? I am not good at that spelling stuff, and if my friend Heather is reading this....she is cringing as she reads.

I am so grateful for so many fathers today. First, I'm grateful for our Father in Heaven....through which all things are possible. I am so honored to be one who believes and knows him. Without him in my life and heart, this world would be like hell. I am so grateful for my own father, who has always made me feel like the most special person in this whole world. He is one of the best people on this earth, and I am so glad I was taught how to be, by him.

And my husband. I am ever so grateful for him. He is a great and loving father to my children. Without his part in the deal, I wouldn't be a mother. He is a hard working, family loving dad. He has great intentions, and grandiose plans for all our children.

Thanks....all you dads.

Love! Peace! Doughnuts!!

Addendum: I honestly think the spelling people of the world mispelled the word grateful. ??? I really think it should be greatful. That's all. :)

2 comments:

txgirl said...

Chris

I am so glad you gave us your blog address. I have missed you on our board and I am so thankful I have a way to keep up with you! You are such a wonderful person, friend and mother.

Heather - Hopelessly Flawed said...

Didn't mean to make you paranoid! I love you no matter how you spell or type. You are just THAT special!

smooches!