Thursday, July 10, 2008

Yet another DayTimer...

A daytimer...is that what they are called? It is isn't it? The little book that organized people carry around that they always look at to check and see what they have next to do....or what is scheduled for 3 pm next Tuesday? Daytime, schedule, date book...whatever you want to call it....I bought YET ANOTHER ONE. I buy one every year. I even bought one earlier this year. Sadly, I never seem to keep up with them, even though I have a very HUGE need for one. I hope hope hope I can use this new one to its full potential. I mean, I only paid $5 for it at Big Lots...however I did splurge, because I almost bought the $2 one....but decided to "go big". Lmbo.

In my ideal world, I will add these things to my "daytimer".

My work schedule.
Jeff's work schedule.
Juli's camp dates.
Juli's speech therapy times.
Juli's OT times.
Girl Scouts.
School schedules.
Dentist and doctor visits.
Birthdays.
Vacations. (yeah...ok)

I would also like to be SO good as to add a cleaning schedule. Like on Tuesdays, have "clean bathroom", on it or something...... I really, really need a schedule. Otherwise, I am left flopping around like a fish out of water. And I am tired of trying to breath that way.

1 comment:

Heather - Hopelessly Flawed said...

let me know how that works out for you!

rofl

Seriously, I really wish you the best. because I always have good intentions...and never follow through.